I am so grateful to have been nominated for the Sunshine award from the lovely, inspiring, always uplifting blog of Mrs N, The Author. She is sharing her personal journey and inspiring everyone along the way, and I’m honored she nominated me for this.
This award makes me think of happiness, positivity, and spreading that vibrant, intoxicating energy everywhere I go. 🙂
Here is the obligatory spill for when receiving such awards…
– Every Thanksgiving, I watch Home Alone, the original. Religiously
– Sex and the City got me through most of the hardships of my early 20’s. Thanks gals. Tribes!
– I have dance parties. Often. Alone in my apartment. Often
– Every once in a while I’ll have nothing but wine for dinner…This is never the plan, it just happens
– I have a gratitude journal, and I visit it nightly
– J’ai parle le francais, et lire et ecrire trop!
– I love to learn
– I love to travel. Where should I go next month?! Someone spin a globe for me!
– Several of the articles from my blog were published on Elephant Journal last week, how cool is that?!
– I’m reading Living your Yoga
– People call me Fun Sized, it’s true, I’m a small thang
My fellow bloggers often share their love, their energy and their light with me, and for that, thank you. I look forward to your weekly doses of insight and inspiration, and I’m deeply honored to be here with you all. There are so many great blogs I follow, and it’s impossible to choose, but for the sake of this post, here are a few…